Comment on page
Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Key Differences of Playermon
The key difference between Playermon and other traditional games is its integration of the blockchain economic design to reward the players for their contributions to the ecosystem.
- Completing quests to gain rewards;
- Competing in different game modes to earn rewards;
- Upgrading and breeding pets;
- Selling and leasing NFT assets in the marketplace;
- Collecting rare Playermons on planets;
- Farming SpaceGEM ( SGEM ) needed for in-game activities;
- Staking the governance token on Planet Pools; and
- Building space colonial base with decorative assets designed by the community.
- Launch mini-games in playermon planet
- Social interact with other player.
The NFT Play-to-Earn (P2E) has grown significantly with top P2E Companies reaching almost $10B market cap. Axie Infinity is the leading example of success in this space with more than $7B valuations that continues to spike up since their coin launch a few years ago.
As Playermon Team understands the criticality of a blockchain network in the long-term success of P2E games, Polygon (MATIC) combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains into an attractive feature set which is built by developers, for developers. As we start our journey to Playermon Metaverse, we like the Polygon's features which are:
- ETH Compatibility Industry dominance, established tech stack, tools, languages, standards, enterprise adoption
- Scalability Dedicated blockchains, scalable consensus algorithms, custom Wasm execution environments
- Security Modular ''security as a service'', provided either by Ethereum or by a pool of professional validators
- Sovereignty Dedicated throughput/resources, fully customizable tech stack, sovereign governance
- Interoperability Native support for arbitrary message passing (tokens, contract calls etc), bridges to external systems
- User Experience Comparable to Web2, “zero-gas” transactions, instant (deterministic) transaction finality
- Developer Experience Equivalent to Ethereum, no protocol level knowledge required, no token deposits, fees, or permissions
- Modularity High customizability, extensibility and upgradeability, short time-to-market, community collaboration
Some of the examples that Playermon offers are:
- Functionality for investors and managers related to access control to maximize productivity and achieve a more decentralized approach end-to-end with the players
- The founders and team’s decades of experience in award-winning mobile game products to bridge the traditional gaming as the world embraces the blockchain technology
- Empowerment not just for investors and players but including the content creators and artists
- Introduction of socializing elements to appreciate each others’ creativity, connect and collaborate within the virtual world - Playermon Metaverse.