Playermon will launch on the Polygon ecosystem.
The Polygon (MATIC) token is available on the most popular centralized and decentralized exchanges (DEXs), these include Bitmart, Coinbase, and Binance.
Polygon is formerly known as the Matic Network and is getting more popular because of its scaling solution that aims to provide various tools to improve the speed and reduce the cost and complexities of transactions on blockchain networks.
As Playermon Team understands the criticality of a blockchain network in the long-term success of P2E games, Polygon (MATIC) combines the best of Ethereum and sovereign blockchains into an attractive feature set that is built by developers, for developers. As we start our journey to Playermon Metaverse, we like the Polygon's features which are:
- ETH Compatibility Industry dominance, established tech stack, tools, languages, standards, enterprise adoption
- Scalability Dedicated blockchains, scalable consensus algorithms, custom Wasm execution environments
- Security Modular ''security as a service'', provided either by Ethereum or by a pool of professional validators
- Sovereignty Dedicated throughput/resources, fully customizable tech stack, sovereign governance
- Interoperability Native support for arbitrary message passing (tokens, contract calls etc), bridges to external systems
- User Experience Comparable to Web2, “zero-gas” transactions, instant (deterministic) transaction finality
- Developer Experience Equivalent to Ethereum, no protocol level knowledge required, no token deposits, fees or permissions
- Modularity High customizability, extensibility and upgradeability, short time-to-market, community collaboration