Playermon Game v2.3.2 - 30th September 2022
- Added the movement skills that allow playermons and enemies to change the position of self, teammate or enemy from one position to another position on the battlefield.
- The Playermon's rarity level will give bonus shield now! Higher rarity level will give more bonus shield.
- If you do not use any skill cards in the current round of the battle, you will earn 1 extra action point in the next round.
- Tired of doing calculation? Now here's the system that helps you automatically calculate the accumulated shield and attack damage of each Playermon from skill cards in the planning phase.
- Added pop-up wordings of Critical (critical hit), Strong (more effective) and Weak (less effective) for characters' attacks in battles.
- Added the UI to display the SpaceDen owner's total followers who added the owner into their favourite lists.
- Added the SpaceDen Screenshot Sharing button (for the mobile version only) for you to share the screenshot of your own SpaceDen or other user's SpaceDen.
- Added a UI toggle button for you to hide or show the left and bottom UI elements in the SpaceDen game scene.
- Improved the Playermon image quality.
- Fixed some UI issues that happened on some widescreen resolutions.
Playermon Game v2.2.1 - 6th July 2022
- Added 5 new levels with new enemies in the Anchorland (Alpha) map of the Adventure Mode (PVE Game).
- Updated the decorative items in the SpaceDen game.
- Updated the Playermon skill list UI in the Playermons and Teams pages.
- Updated the pop-up character detail panel UI in the PVE battle game.
- Fixed various bugs including animation and UI issues in the Teams page, SpaceDen game and PVE battle game.
- Optimized the overall game to increase performance.
Playermon Game v2.1.0 - 2nd May 2022
- Added the PVE Leaderboard feature in the Adventure Mode (PVE Game).
- Added a pop-up Class Advantage Chart panel for players' reference in the PVE battles.
- Added more visual effects and sound effects into the PVE game.
- Improved the error handling system in all the scenes.
- Fixed some UI issues.
Playermon Game v2.0.0 - 30th March 2022
- Now you can view the details (class, body parts, stats, skills, etc.) of all the Playermons in your account.
- Now you can create teams of Playermons and select one of the teams to use in the SpaceDen game and battles.
- Adventure Mode (PVE Game) unlocked! Now you can use your Playermons to fight with the enemies in the Anchorland (Alpha) map that contains 10 different levels.
- Updated the sound effects.
- Added the scene transition animation for better user experience.
- Improved the error handling for SpaceDen Happy Hour and Treasure Hunt.
- Fixed some bugs.
Playermon Game v1.2.0 - 30th January 2022
- Added the SpaceDen Treasure Hunt feature that allow users to find and earn SGEM tokens that might be hidden in their own SpaceDen and other players' SpaceDen.
- Added in-app sharing function to share achievements.
- Added Craft in SpaceDen.
- Added a Shop in Main Menu.
Playermon Game v1.1.0 - 16th January 2022
- Added SpaceDen Visit feature that allows players to visit other player's SpaceDen.
- Added a Sync button in the Main Menu for users to sync the latest Playermons from the blockchain.
- Updated the background music and sound effects.
- Updated visual effects.
- Fixed some bugs in the SpaceDen game.
Playermon Game v1.0.0 - 22nd December 2021
- The initial game release.
- SpaceDen game that allows you to feed, bathe and play with your Playermons to earn love points.
- Love points will upgrading your love rank and unlocking new decorative items.
- Earn SGEM tokens through completing the Happy Hour mission.